Cycle Wyoming Assistance Grants
Thanks to funds raised by the Tour de Wyoming bicycle tour,
the following events and projects have received Cycle Wyoming funding:
- Laramie Duathlon
- Laramie Enduro (the early years)
- Medicine Bow Rail Trail opening ceremonies
- Sponsor for the annual National Bicycle Tour Director’s Association meeting
- Attendance at the League of American Bicyclists annual meeting
- Laramie Mountain Bike Series (2011-2017)
- 7220 Racing – Laramie High School Mountain Bike Team (2011, 2013, 2016)
- Medicine Bow Rail Trail 2011 trail maintenance day
- Dad Dog event sponsorship (2015 and 2016)
- Glendo State Park Trail Festival (2015, 2016)
- Medicine Bow Rail Trail: toilet at the Lincoln Gulch trailhead (2007) ($11,000).
- Medicine Bow Rail Trail: trail construction/upkeep (2016).
- Glendo State Park: Kiosk at trailhead (2011) ($15,000).
- Glendo State Park: Trail building (2014) ($10,000)
- Glendo State Park Trails Festival (2014 – 2016) ($1,000)
- Guernsey State Park: reconstruction of pedestrian bridges (2016)
- Dubois Association for Recreation and Trails (2015) – bike repair stations
- Laramie Bike Park donation (2016) – $5,000
- Main Street Pinedale (2017) – bike share program for $5,000
- Laramie Main Street Alliance (2017) – Downtown bike races for $2,500
- Assist with passage of bicycle-friendly state legislation.
- Assist with matching funds for a TEAL Grant planning grant (2011 – but not needed)
- Donation to the UW Nordic Ski Team, representing the USA in the World University Games (2013, 2015 and 2016) ($5,000)