Cycle Wyoming was established as a non-profit organization in 2001 to promote cycling and cycling safety across the state of Wyoming.
The goal of Cycle Wyoming is to:
- Promote the general interest of safe bicycling in all its phases.
- Make available to bicyclists of all abilities the opportunity to participate in appropriate cycling activities.
- Provide bicycling related educational services and materials to businesses, the community and government officials.
- Advocate for cycling related causes and rights.
- Encourage the recognition of the bicycle as a vehicle used for recreation, health and economical transportation.